Friday 9 March 2018

Feedback on presentation assessment, round 2!

Hi all,


Another really interesting and informative session this morning where all presenters passed, so well done to the Magnificent 7!


The subjects were again varied and well researched: Cervical Screening, Obesity, Cyberchondria, Group B Strep, Heart Failure, Cannabis as Medicine, Pregnancy.


If the presenters could make some comment on the session in the section below, that would be great.


Well done everybody and have a great weekend.


Mark



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I was going to and apart from my bag of nerves I managed to push through. You don't realise just how quick 8 minutes goes.
    Thanks Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did all the hard work, I merely polish and facilitate! All presenters had conducted sufficient research and the depth of content was there for all to see. Nerves are not necessarily a hindrance to a presenter. The 'performing edge' as I call it can be a positive thing in my opinion. It shows that we care and we want to do the best we possibly can. Everybody passed who gave a talk, so that's a definite positive to start with for our reflective session on Friday. I really enjoyed the talks and learned so much. In fact I learn more in this round of assessments than you and your peers in many way in terms of the content! See you Friday and thank you for your observations. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be lying if I said I enjoyed the assessment but I am glad it is over and done with and another assessment under my belt.
    It was an interesting and educational experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems fair enough! Thanks for your comments and I’ll see you on Friday where we will all reflect on the performances. Cheers, Mark

    ReplyDelete