Saturday 14 April 2018

Welcome back

Hello all,


I hope you all had a lovely break and were able to relax.


Thank you to Nicola who informed me that I won't see (m)any of you on Friday as you are all out of College. I hadn't been notified so I was grateful to have that info.


For those of you who have completed their Listening assessment answers, I will attend to that on Tuesday. Any others that come in after Tuesday I will mark as priority for you and e mail you with feedback.


If you are writing your answers, remember that the deadline Friday 27th April and there will be time in class (Sam Klass) to work on it should you wish.


I will turn the marking around as quick as I can as always and don't foresee any problems.


On Friday 4th May I will go over the three remaining assessments (the integrated report, essay free choice and the discussion listening).


I have put two documents together for that session: 1) a booklet with the assessments and 2) a booklet with lots of handy hints, exemplar material etc. Some of that info will be of help to you in your further study which I thought was important for you.


On Friday 8th June I will hold one final class where we will look at the journey you have been on, reflect on your learning, how you feel you have progressed, look at the next step and discuss everything we have done. I will post a final reflective post before that session where I will be looking for as many of the class members to add a note into the comments section prior to us all meeting up.


All the best, and if I don't see you in passing next week, I will see you on Friday 27th April.


Have a lovely rest of the weekend.


Mark







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Mark, See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good holidays Mark, see you next week. I'll try to get my listening assessment to you this week at some point, probably closer to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Mark. Time seems to be flying in now.

    ReplyDelete