Thursday 1 March 2018

Snow joke

Hello all,


I hope you are all safe and warm. I thought I would lighten the mood by popping a few pics on the blog.


Any awful snow jokes are always welcome in the comments section! It's so cold here in the capital that I'm sure when I passed Starbucks earlier that they were serving coffee on a stick...


The golfing pic was a couple of years ago, and yes, I made the putt! Well I hit it as hard as I could towards the hole and it dropped in. The pic of my flat (not the whole school you understand) was taken this morning when I went for some provisions.


Don't forget to note some feedback on the presentation assessment sessions if you have delivered yours already. The reflections have been super so far, as have the standards of the talks.


I am very hopeful that the talks will go ahead tomorrow, but if the college is shut again, we will try and find an alternative slot for tomorrow's presentations through the week next week, so next Friday's presenters aren't disturbed. I have a plan ready to go for the rest of the session which I will post after next week's assessments. I am aware that we miss a class for Good Friday but I have factored that in.


Cheers,


Mark


UPDATE - College closed 2/3/18, so those who were scheduled for tomorrow have agreed to deliver on 9/3/18 with the original four students (Maxine, Marie, Lisa and Steph O) scheduled for that session. Thank you to all of you who replied to my e mail today.













No comments:

Post a Comment