Monday 12 March 2018

Woman, 52, given just six weeks to live claims she has 'cured' her terminal cancer with cannabis oil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5489775/Woman-52-cured-terminal-cancer-cannabis-oil.html


Thank you to Hannah who alerted me to the above news story. This is the topic that Cherelle presented so well on last Friday and is worth a wee read I'd say.


Have a look at the story and note some observations in the comments section below if you get a chance.


Cheers,


Mark



2 comments:

  1. I wish I had heard Cherelle's talk as it seemed pretty interesting and after reading this article I am amazed at what Cannabis oil can do particularly with medical conditions. I read that the some of the contents within the oil are illegal here in the UK and that the only way it can be sold legally is through food supplements because the process for medical is so lengthy? surely something can be done about this and if more research is done and it proves that it cures or helps people a lot better than Chemo or medication that only works in the short term, then surely a resolution can be made to differentiate between a medical drug and a drug that you take at your leisure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there does seem to be a rather obvious discrepancy in the laws in the UK on this evidence. I'm sure that Cherelle would be happy to share her slides with you if you were interested in her content and her sources. Just one of many thought provoking presentation topics across the assessment sessions. Thanks for your words. Mark

    ReplyDelete