Friday 23 March 2018

A recipe for Easter - hot cross buns recipe

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/20/hot-cross-buns-recipe-masterclass-felicity-cloake


Alternatively you could just buy some if you like them and can't be bothered making them!


Have a lovely holiday and I will see you all on Friday 20th April.


I wish you a restful break, you have all deserved it. I shall be indulging in plenty golf wearing some interesting 'fashion slacks' and plan to over indulge in Pinot Grigio and Absolut vodka, the perfect tonic for the holidays I would say!


Cheers,


Mark





2 comments:

  1. These look delicious but unfortunately I am hopeless at baking, things don't rise, they come out burnt, or looking like I have made something else hahaha. I shall buy some though.

    Sounds like you will have a fab holiday, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Och, surely there is fun in having a go! Not that I will be, but in theory! I hope you are able to have a relaxing time too.

    All the best, Mark

    ReplyDelete